Friday, October 02, 2009

Memed

I've done a meme (via Kaz, who didn't even ask me to).

1) My mother once: won a Miss Beautiful Bride contest
2) Never in my life: have I or would I vote Tory
3) When I was five: I got measles and missed our street's Silver Jubilee party
4) High school was an: American construct that has no relevance to my life
5) I will never forget: my first week of university
6) I once met: one of the Big Brother psychologists in rather sordid circumstances
7) There's this person I know who: has a shoe fetish and doesn't realise everyone knows
8) Once, at a bar: I met my life partner
9) By noon I'm usually: hungry
10) Last night I: ate hommous, watched Glee and went to bed in my dressing gown
11) If only I had: lower standards
12) Next time I go to church/temple: I will try not to look down on everyone
13) Terri Schiavo: is probably an American celebrity who I'm pleased to have never heard of
14) I like: orange juice and Singstar
15) When I turn my head left, I see: a castle
16) When I turn my head right, I see: my cat
17) You know I'm lying when: I'm being nice
18) In junior school: I was a nerd
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I would be tragic
20) By this time next year I: will be pretty much the same probably
21) A better name for me would be:Alice
22) I have a hard time: with very poor or very rich people
23) If I ever go back to school, I'll: beat up the bullies and sass the teachers
24) You know I like you if: I turn down the good manners
25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: the Baby Jesus
26) I hope that: I see the end of religion in my lifetime
27) Take my advice: don't go on sunbeds - they give you cancer and they're common
28) My ideal breakfast is: sugar free Alpen, orange juice and toast
29) A song I love but do not have is: The Boy does Nothing by Alesha Dixon
30) If you visit my home town, I suggest: you bring an umbrella
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips and track stars: I have no response
32) Why won't anyone: offer to have my children
33) If you spend the night at my house you'd have to: not mind the cat
34) I'd stop my wedding: if your outfit didn't match your hair
35) The world could do without: about 90% of humanity really
36) I'd rather lick the belly of a roach than: let anyone get the better of me
37) My favourite thing is: beauty
38) Paper clips are more useful than: earwax
39) And by the way: this is taking ages
40) The last time I was (really) drunk: some time in the early 1990s
41) My grandmother always: treated me like a little Prince

5 comments:

KAZ said...

I'm glad you did this Lubin. I knew we'd agree on no3.
I shall have to educate you in the art of marmalade appreciation.

Lost Boy said...

A startling number of our answers would be very similar, Lubin. I haven't done a meme for ages; I don't like talking about myself. Honestly. I might do this on though as it's a bit more interesting than 'Favourite season?' etc

Lubin said...

Poor old memes are a bit 2006. They're so due a revival (just like using "so" in that way is due a revival also). Lost Boy - I say - go and do it.

Kaz - I was just tempted to leave all your answers as my own :)

KAZ said...

Ah - But did you ever sit on Muffin the Mule?
Better not answer that one.

Rob7534 said...

Oh God I love you, such a misanthrope.