Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love Jane Lynch



It seems that everywhere I look, Jane Lynch is there these days. She was the hyper-active, over-earnest, reformed addict youth group leader in Role Models "Do you know what I had for breakfast? Cocaine? Do you know what I had for lunch? Cocaine?... I've been to prison... Prison of sick thoughts! I used to have sick thoughts!" She's the gung-ho lawyer in lesbian soap opera L Word (and the perfect partner for Cybill Shepherd's daffy, elitist University boss). And now she's turned up as a moustache-twirling cheer-leading coach in Glee - a sassy high-school "dramedy" with lots of musical numbers.
"You think this is hard - try being water-boarded! That's hard!" Glee would be great without Jane in it, but she's the icing on the cake.

If you don't love her, then we can't be friends.



2 comments:

The Mule said...

Loved her since Best in Show! I wasn't going to bother with Glee, but as soon as I saw Jane Lynch in the pilot, I was on board. She's consistently brilliant and steals every scene she's in.

Home o' the Harding's said...

I watch Glee just to see Jane. She's totally my celebrity crush!