Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Doll Soup is back



Several years ago I used to write an online soap opera with dolls in it called Doll Soup. The original episodes are lost forever - wiped from my hard-drive by accident, and not even available on those web-crawler archives.

After a long rest - Doll Soup is back.

And we're starting right at the beginning, with ingenue Pam moving into the Doll House and encountering all those nasty city folk. The dolls might be new (the old ones met a horrible fate), but their problems are just the same...

6 comments:

Sparky said...

It's back! A vicious, catty dream come true!

Fin De Fichier said...

OH MY GOD
I couldn't have hoped for such a New Year's present!

Lost Boy said...

The site itself won't let me leave comments but HAHA! Brilliant. Great to see it back.

Flaming Nora said...

I've come over all peculiar. Fantastic news!!!!

Tvor said...

Oh God i thought it was just a distant memory! Thanks for reincarnating it!

Spludnik said...

I've got all the original Doll Soup backed up on drives and cds and all sorts.