Thursday, November 08, 2007

Trailer Trash

Here's the trashtastic trailer for the Russ Meyer Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill! It's about three twisted gogo dancers who take a trip to the desert in order to cause mayhem and murder. Tura Satana plays the rather satanic-looking leader of the trio, while Haji is her on/off lover and Lori Williams is the over-sexed muscle-loving blonde bimbo who can't help breaking out into wild watusi moves when the mood takes her. With great music throughout, this is one of my favourite campy Bs.

2 comments:

Fin De Fichier said...

Yes that one is a classic. I remember my university's gay English professor arranged a showing of that (from film thankfully) and other campy delights like 'Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story.'

matty said...

I do so love this film!

...you know, I got to have dinner with the hour glass figure kidnap victim's son a couple of years ago.

She now sells real estate and he is trying to be film writer.

He doesn't care for this movie which made me laugh.

His father was the guy who played the younger priest in THE EXORCIST. But, he says more people as about his mother. ...which I feel is fitting.