Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The huge arms of Battlestar Galactica

The last episode of Season 2 of BSG left me a bit shell-shocked when the writers broke the "rules" of storytelling by skipping a whole year. Unlike certain other sci-fi episodes (cough Star Trek Voyager), it's not a dream and there's no chance they can go back in time and change everything. I can't wait to see what happens, and whether the 8 foot tall blonde Cylon's hair will survive into season 3.

I am usually a bit sniffy about blogs that post pictures of shirtless men in a gratutious attempt to garner a wide readership. So this won't be a regular feature. But here's an advert for Battlestar Galactica... Pictures can speak louder than words.





2 comments:

Kevin C said...

I once heard a quote "Pecs are a gay man's tits" in this instance I can see why that may be true.

Dessie said...

I still haven't watched any BSG. I got confused about what the mini series was compared to the actual series... anyway it's on my rental list. Once I'm completely up to date with Spooks this is next.