Friday, May 11, 2007

My son is gay?



I love this little monologue - a mother discovers her son is gay and takes to her bed. She goes through all the stages of discovery in a minute (it was like watching the years 1990-1993 in my own home, sped up.) And I love the ending. "Who's hungry? Ya hungry?"

If you liked this, you might also find Jackie and Debra funny also - about a pair of high school girls and their increasingly tense friendship... "I'm not talking to you, but I will text you and let you know that I am not talking to you..."



I wish this guy was my friend.

5 comments:

Fin De Fichier said...

Funny! That sure sounds like Madge Weinstein, but it could be a Madge wannabe.

matty said...

those two clips were so funny!!!! I want him to be my friend, too! My best friend!

Classic stuff!
kisses,
matty

Gerry said...

Excellent...

Kitten said...

Ingenious use of sellotape. Loved the Jackie monologue.

Palm Springs Savant said...

you have a great blog...I enjoyed reading through it.stop by and say hi sometime.
www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com