Wednesday, March 07, 2007

U HAV2 LEAVE UK BY SUNDAY @ 2PM OR U WILL B AN ILLEGAL IMMGRNT

Migrants are going to get text messages to remind them to go home. This is up there with John Major's cones hotline. I've defended the Labour Party quite a bit over the years, but even I'm getting extremely unimpressed. I very much doubt I'll be voting Labour next time.

I guess if I was planning on staying in the country illegally, I'm sure that getting a text message would have me packing my bags and on the next plane home. Cos you know, you sometimes forget things like when you visa runs out. Could happen to anyone.

Perhaps they could expand the plan.

For teenagers: DONT AV SEX UNTIL U R 16 U MIGHT GET PREGNANT. AND DONT DRINK 2 MUCH WKD.

For single mothers: ITS YOUR OWN FAULT BITCH!

For black teenagers: DONT SHOOT YR M8S WITH GUNZ.

For gay men: DONT BAREBACK, AIDS DRUGZ COST THE NHS MONEY.

For pensioners: HURRY UP AND DIE.

For working-class people: GET OUT OF LONDON. WE HATE YOU.

For Muslims: HAND OVA YR BOMBS, DONT PUT THEM ON BUSES OK? THERE R NO 72 VIRGINS.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

How the hell are they going to get the mobile numbers? Or are they just going to text spam an entire international dialling code and hope that some of the foreign mobile subscribers are not only in the UK, but in the UK on a visa?

Lost Boy said...

Haha. Oh Labour are very hard to love at the moment aren't they? It's so good to see that demonisation of single mothers is one prejudice just about any political party can take part in.