Thursday, February 01, 2007

I don't believe in IQ tests (they're culturally skewed and favour traditionally "male" forms of intelligence such as spatial awareness which I'm crap at. Also, they tend to test your familiarity with IQ tests more than anything else.

But I tried this one anyway at Old Cheeser's recommendation.

This is what I got:

Testriffic IQ test


So what's a "regional genius"? Jodie Marsh incidentally has an IQ of 136. I guess when you put it like that... I don't think I'll be applying for MENSA any time soon anyway. I bet they're all dead boring.

4 comments:

KAZ said...

I read an article recently saying that Manchester was a MENSA wasteland.
I just think we have better things to do.
Wouldn't mind Jodie's chest measurement though.

mike said...

Bah, a mere 132.

matty said...

I could not even get thru that test. I worry that I might be mentally challenged.

What was up with those patterns forming another?!?!?!

Oy!

jetpack said...

hey I got 137 too!