Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stretchy Naked Men



I've been trying to keep up with my yoga classes over the last few months, although I guess I'm not going enough because it always hurts for a few days afterwards. I've been told about a workshop in London this weekend called Hot Nude Yoga and asked if I'll be going. I've been enjoying looking at their website which looks like it was designed by a religious cult. I love how Aaron Star, the leader makes and sells his own all "Natural Jams and Jellies". I wonder if they double up as lubricants.

In order to sign up for the class you have to fill in a questionairre, attach a jpg of yourself and say whether you consider yourself "fit" and why (although the class is apparently open to all ability levels). You also have to say if you mind another man "touching you sensually." To be honest it sounds like a bit of an excuse for a perve (and I wouldn't be surprised if the really hot ones get together afterwards for other "activities"). I think I'll give it a miss. If the class was full of good-looking toned men I would a) feel envious and b) worry about having a certain "response" if you get my drift. And if the class was full of mingers, then I'd c) be disappointed and d) feel like *I* was the free show.

5 comments:

comatose said...

the whole idea of naked yoga sounds completely disingenuous - and seedy - ugh! I can just imagine the kind of creeps that go there - if there were any sincere ones they're probably even worse

Rob7534 said...

Think of your readers Lubin! You definitly go.

Dessie said...

What makes you think they wait until after the class? It sounds like a bloody sauna

matty said...

naked yoga is quite popular here in sf, tho I've found no one who will go with me and I don't want to go alone. but i like the idea of being nude at yoga because then I will not dirty up my work out clothing.

Rob7534 said...

Look what I found!

U TUBE Video