Thursday, January 12, 2006




Sharp-eyed readers may have noticed that this blog has had a name change. I've felt for about two years that "Trash Addict" doesn't really cover what I write about. The new name is inspired by the lovely Troubled Diva who wrote that I had a "pleasingly skewed cultural perspective" (doesn't he know a lot of big words?)

My former personal trainer now has a 12 week column in The Guardian. I think he must be the nicest person I've ever met. Unless I was just paying him to be nice. In any case, he was very good at his job and I wish him luck.

3 comments:

mike said...

How lovely! :-)

matty said...

A name change! I will have to update my template!! Like the new name, by the way! Never thought you to be addicted to trash, anyway!

Lost Boy said...

Well I guess there's no harm in giving yourself a makeover for the new year. It works for Joan Collins: she gets a new head every Christmas, whether she needs it or not.