Friday, January 06, 2006

Pictures of Morocco. Click on the pictures for the bigger versions.



One of the "colourful" water sellers in the main square of Marrakesh.



The "Cascades d'Ouzoud", some impressive waterfalls about 2 and a half hours away from Morocco. I had arrived dressed for a British winter and remained so throughout. I did manage to buy a very cheap pair of aviator sunglasses from a street seller, and threw them away once I got home and saw how awful they looked on photos.



View of the Atlas Mountains. Travel sickness pills recommended if you intend to drive over them.



Me outside Ait-Binhaddou, made of dried mud and setting for many many Hollywood Blockbusters set in the Ancient World. You probably can't tell here, but I'm suffering pretty badly from dehydratation at this point.



The beginning of the Sahara. It's like being on another planet.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Oooh, that looks amazing!

Not sure about the water seller bloke though, he looks a bit scary, but still quite jolly I supoose!

matty said...

I am jealous! I wanna go there!