Monday, April 04, 2005

Who's my favourite Pussycat?

In celebration of the DVD releases of 6 of Russ Meyer's films, I present my analysis of the characters in Faster Pussycat, Kill! Kill! It's the favourite film of John Waters, Jonathan Ross and me.

CharacterVarlaRosieBillie
Picture
Evil ratingSatanic: 10Facistic: 8Hedonistic: 5
Power statusThe Queen of the Gang, what Varla wants, Varla gets: 10Varla's bitch, has to resort to useless sulking to get her own way: 5The 'lame', very much on probation and the subject of ridicule from the others: 2
Fashion choicesBlack right down to her bra: 4Groovy 60s Three tone top: 6White gogo boots and frilly sleeves; 8
Size of breastsHUUUUGE: 10Extra large: 7She had to have her bra stuffed: 2
What's your motivation?Violence, power and money: 6Varla, Varla and Varla: 4Booze, man muscles and cock: 10
Go-go dancing skillsActually quite scary: 6
Rather tired: 4Watusi-tastic: 8
Best lineI never TRY anything. I just DO IT. Wanna try me? 7We don't like-a nothing soft. Everything we touch is HARD! 8See you girls in church! 5
Total534240



Actually, Billie is my favourite character, so I think I must have added up wrong somewhere!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hellooo just found you and saw your pics from your last post! seeing as how you're not there anymore you may no longer be interested, but just in case you are, i live in colwyn bay and i have pics of both conwy and llandudno over at my blog. go have a little look! you know you want to ... (you may have to scroll down about 3 posts for the older ones)