Sunday, December 14, 2003

You four-eyed fuck!

My new favourite person is actress Susie Essman who plays the shrewish, foul-mouthed, perrenially bitter and crazy ex-wife of Larry David's agent on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Dressed in hideous tight leather pants and sporting a hairstyle that Medusa would be proud of, Susie always manages to thwart Larry's plans because she HATES him. In the episode shown above, Susie has one of her best ever scenes. The plot leading up to this is suitably complicated, but all you need to know is that Larry has stolen a doll's head from Susie's house. Susie responds with:

"Where's the head? I know you took the doll's head whereisit? WHERE'S THE FUCKING HEAD? The kid is home, HY-STER-I-CAL because her doll Judy has been DE-CAP-I-TAT-ED! Cos you two sickos took the head for God knows what reason some VOODOO shit you're doing where is it? Stop scratching your balls and tell me where it is. Alright just get me the fucking head alright, get me the fucking head alright, both of you, because I've had it, ya four eyed fuck and ya fat piece of shit. GET ME THE HEAD!"

No comments: