Monday, September 08, 2003

A trip to Leeds to see my sister and go to a conference. My sister's new baby Hugh is a very kicky baby who likes lots of attention. My sister was a bit frazzled at looking after him so much so I sent her to the shops and offered to play Daddy. I think I did OK, although she did point out that I put his nappy on backwards. Hugh also vomitted and weed on me - something I will hold in reserve to tell him when he is older.


Saw the film "Camp" which was. The best part was a production of the Turkey Lurkey song from an almost forgotten 1960s musical called Promises Promises. Almost every 1960s dance stereotype appears in this. I have bought the soundtrack on ebay.

Overheard in the middle of the night while in Leeds: "Walk away while you still can! Walk away while you still can!" The next morning my car was covered in dried blood. How lovely.

No comments: